Here are the rules regarding this award:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Without further ado, here are the answers to the questions asked of me.
1. What is your favorite memory?
This is a fun question, but it’s hard to choose only ONE memory. Oh well… If I had to choose only one, I’d say my favorite memory is my wedding day. It was of course a big day, I was barely 18, I had just found out I was pregnant, I got to spend time with my entire family, there was music, and food, and dancing… Friends drank too much, the cake was tasty, and afterwards, we went and played cards. Great day and great memories.
2. Name a song that describes you, or that you can relate to?
I’m gonna go with my first reaction on this one and say “Bitch” by Meredith Brooks. It’s an old song, but I enjoy it. My second choice would have been “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield.
3. If you could take just one book with you to a desert island, which book would you take, and why?
A cookbook for tropical locations…. otherwise I might starve. If I magically knew how to cook though, I’d take Bag of Bones by Steven King… I’ve read it several times already and know that I enjoy it’s re-readableness.
4. List your biggest flaw and your best quality
My biggest flaw is that I worry too much. I worry to the point of annoying people. I worry to an extent that I worry about things that are not even likely to happen at all. It’s just what I do, I worry. My best quality is that I’m super forgiving. Seriously, I generally find a way to forgive anyone for anything, which means most of my relationships in life are in tact, I don’t hate any family members, and generally I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
5. If you could travel back in time; which era would you chose and why?
Well if being a girl is a factor in this, I think I’d stay right here thank you… all times before now were very biased against women. However, I’d go back in time and see traditional Japan, particularly when Geishas were a common thing. I know that there are still Geisha around now, but it’s done to celebrate that tradition. I’d like to go back and see it in real time, for myself.
6. Imagine you could trade places with one person (living or dead, real or fictional, famous or not) for a whole day. Who would that person be and why?
I’d trade places with Harry Potter, post years at Hogwarts. I’d be famous, rich, a wizard, and happy… A great time to be Harry Potter indeed.
7. What is the one thing nobody knows about you?
I’m pretty sure everyone knows everything about me. I am not particularly quiet or secretive. However, just in case you didn’t know… I’m afraid of like everything, all the time. Driving the car? What if the tire blows or falls off, what if that car behind me doesn’t stop in time… At home? What if someone breaks in, what if the gas line blows? It goes on and on in every situation… and all I can do is try to remind myself that I am indeed certified crazy and to stop being afraid of everything.
8. What is your worst fear?
I should have read this question before answering the last one. My worst fear, the one that will keep me up at night is losing my children. If one of them died before me, I don’t know what I’d do, and if I’d ever be able to get past it for the other one. Ever see that movie What Dreams May Come? I think I’d be like her.
9. If they were to make a movie out of your life, who would play the leading role?
Someone silly with curly hair. Drew Berrymore with a perm maybe? It wouldn’t be the younger ones that are making movies now, like Jennifer Lawrence. Maybe Kate Hudson? I’m honestly not too sure.
10. What is that one dream you hope to make a reality?
I hope to travel outside of the U.S. sometime. I’d really really love to see Japan… However, London, Paris, Athens, Hong Kong, Cairo, Rio, etc are all places I’d love to see… soon as I can get over the fear of the plane.
And Now, The Liebster Award Nominees Are:
- Dechion of Dechion’s Place and Screaming into the Vacuum (He likely has more than 200 subscribers, but we’re prodding him into writing again)
- Garen of Twitching with Rage
- T.D. Davis of Middle-Aged Martial Arts Mom
- Rainbow Quilts
- Niicola of Nikki Young Write’s
- Dedra of Cheney Chatter Volume 2
- Gina of Dream Away Sweet Charade
- Ryan of Ramblings of an LDS Dad
- Rocky of I Conservative
- Ken of Rise Up O Men of God!
And The Questions For The Nominees:
- What ability or skill do you most wish you had (that you don’t have already)?
- In everyday life, what is your number one pet peeve?
- Would you rather watch Star Wars, or Star Trek? Why?
- If you were prime miniser/president/ruler of the world what laws would you make?
- What is one thing you will never do again?
- What sound do you love?
- If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?
- What one thing would you be most disappointed if you never got to experience it?
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- If earth could only have one condiment for the rest of time, what would you pick to keep around?